PriceWalgren has extensive in-house capabilities for the engineering and implementation of controls tailored to customers’ individual product, process and throughput requirements. Details. Our systems store process recipes on a PC; process control is through an Allen Bradley, Siemens or Omron. All of our controls are NADCAP and ISO compliant and can interface with any production database.
PriceWalgren is well-respected for the development of documentation strategies that meet customer and regulatory requirements, and are most useful to operations and management personnel for response and resource planning. Graphing and statistical data is provided for all functions; rework or scrap reporting is segmented by reason code and graphed for easiest comprehension. Preventive maintenance schedules and alerts are programmed at the time of commissioning, and can be adjusted by operations management.
In addition to our in-house capabilities, we partner with Aucos, GPR and Kempe Software Solutions, companies who specialize in controls for anodizing, plating and specialty finishing systems. These partnerships allow us to most effectively meet our clients' unique needs for speed, flexibility and documentation.
The exceptional adaptability of PriceWalgren hardware and software solutions benefits more than 1,000 production sites in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
Of particular interest to PriceWalgren customers are these important developments:
- Two important hoist control solutions are “fixed timeway” and “optimizing” software. In addition, the “optimizing” or “random loading” system is state-of-the-art. All of our software solutions are compatible with major SPC programs.
- Wireless hoists – an important development that eliminates cables for power and signals, reduces noise and extends conventional hoist ranges.
- Hoist control via a handheld terminal with a built-in 2D barcode scanner. The terminal provides real-time access by WLAN for tank lines, hoists rectifiers and more.
- Reservation-based scheduling software can be provided for greatest line productivity.
- Windows version of the control system for electroplating. This is based on a standard PC systems and is already running on small computers.
Because all of the programs have been implemented in the Windows control system, it can be used with every type of finishing operation.
With the aid of advanced simulation, processes can be evaluated in great detail, adding an important measure of predictability, and often streamlining lead times for production start-up.